At Shaw & Murphy, we provide high-caliber, personal and commercial legal services to clients in the Finger Lakes and Southern Tier of New York. Our attorneys are experienced in identifying our clients' legal needs and providing comprehensive solutions.
As a general practice law firm, we tailor our services to the varied people we serve. We craft personalized solutions to a wide variety of legal needs:
- We work together with our experienced paralegals to provide cost-effective, client-driven solutions.
- We help small businesses incorporate and plan for success.
- We defend people from all walks of life in minor and more complex criminal matters, including DWIs.
- We help college students with charitable work.
- We help graduate students buy their first homes.
- We counsel families who are dealing with separation and divorce, custody, visitation and child support.
- We help resolve disputes, either by mediation or arbitration, collaborative law or presenting your case in local, state or federal court, or on appeal.
- We offer unique services to Fraternities and Sororities in areas such as 501 (c) entity creation and management, and limiting risk and liability.
- We handle employment discrimination and termination issues both for businesses and for individuals.
- We prepare wills and help clients plan their estates and trusts.
- We offer decades of experience with commercial and residential real estate, title insurance, and financing.
Call us, email us: we look forward to helping you.